LUXURY & CUSTOM STANDARDS
Below you will find some of the luxury upgrades you can expect in your new R and R built home. For a more detailed list of what R and R Homes has to offer, please download the builder checklist from the box below.
- R&R Homes of Loveland is 100% committed to building only new ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 homes! Other builders say they are Energy Star or energy efficient but make sure they prove it with an ENERGY STAR certificate and HERS score! By using less energy for heating, cooling, and water heating your new R&R Homes will have lower utility costs by ~45% or more.
- Third-party Inspectors conduct onsite inspections and testing of your new R&R Home to ensure it meets the rigorous program guidelines of ENERGY STAR. The process includes a blower door test to measure air leakage in the house, a duct blaster test to measure duct leakage and a comprehensive set of inspections to assure proper construction details throughout your home.
- Tankless hot water heater for continuous hot water.
- 92.1% high-efficiency forced-air gas furnace with power humidifier.
- 13 SEER Central Air Conditioning (AC) unit.
- Temporary Furnace is used in all new home construction! So your new 92.1% high-efficiency furnace is really brand new when you move in and under warranty.
- 2×6 main level wall construction with R23 CertainTEED OptimaBIBS blow-in insulation.
- Solid pine wood interior doors are standard and stained to match wood trim.
- Real hardwood floors that can be distressed for that Colorado “look and feel”.
- Tile throughout the home in entry, laundry and baths floors, walls and backsplashes.
- Stainmaster or Anso Nylon carpet with ½” Super-pad. 7-Year Stain & Soil and 10-Year Texture Retention and Abrasive Wear Limited Warranties.
- Finished garage that is insulated, textured and painted with knotty alder base installed and an epoxy sealed garage floor. Garage is insulated with R19 attic insulation, R13 batts in walls and insulated garage doors. Upgraded garage openers with belt (not chain) driven and nylon (not steel) rollers for quieter operation. Exterior garage code keypad for easy access. Also a hot/cold spigot in garage!
- 5’x5’ or 6’x5’ (5050 and 6050) Boman-Kemp NatraStone (taupe color) area well systems that allow plenty of natural light into the basement. Area well grates already installed for your safety and protection.
- 9’foot ceilings in basement for a better basement finish and many basement finish options available.
- R & R Homes draws all their own plans so we can adjust our current house plans to meet your specific needs and desires. We can also help you design your new custom home based off your own ideas and design. You work directly with your builder. We can design and build your new home anywhere in Northern Colorado.